Browse Kia Lease Specials & Finance Offers Bohemia
At Generation Kia, we offer an ever-changing selection of Kia lease specials and Kia finance offers. We’ll use our solid connections with lenders to help you create a lease or finance plan that makes sense for your budget and lifestyle. Whether you’re interested in buying or leasing, our finance experts are here to guide you through the financing process and help you take advantage of any of the following:
- Kia K5 Lease
- Kia Sorento Lease
- Kia Soul Lease
- Kia Sportage Lease
- Kia Forte Lease
- Kia Seltos Lease
Why Finance a Kia with Generation Kia?
Our goals are similar to yours. Not only do we want to help you find the right car for you, but we also want you to have a rewarding car buying experience without any unnecessary stress. To make your life a little easier, we offer the following resources on our website, which you can use at your leisure:
- Pre-Approval Application: Get pre-approved for a Kia finance plan or lease from the comfort of home or the office.
- Car Payment Calculator: Calculate a car payment online, based on factors like your down payment, interest rate, and loan term.
- Value Your Trade-In: If you have a car to sell, you can use this handy tool to get a value estimate and put its worth toward the purchase of a new Kia or a used model.
Buying vs. Leasing: Which is Right for You?
Bayport drivers often ask us, “Which is better, leasing or buying?” The truth is, there’s no right or wrong answer. The right choice for you depends on your budget, driving goals, and what you expect from the car ownership experience. Compare the pros of buying vs. leasing below, as well as a few points you should consider before making a decision:
- Leasing— Offers lower down payment and monthly payments, as well as access to newer features. Leases usually have mileage caps.
- Buying — Lowers costs over time and gives buyers the freedom to modify or sell their vehicle later down the road. Initially, financing is more expensive than leasing.